Green Wedmore Carbon Challenge
But by how much, how fast and frankly, how??
For six years our family has worked to reduce our emissions. And it has been challenging; in the early days it was hard to discover how much CO2 we emitted and how to reduce it effectively. I recently found a helpful CO2 scoresheet. I’ve also developed a lifestyle audit where you can not only analyse how environmentally friendly your lifestyle is but see a path to more sustainable place.
To help people move to a lower carbon lifestyle is at the core of Green Wedmore and that is why we are launched the Green Wedmore Carbon Challenge.
The challenge goes like this;
- Yourself, your family or even business decide you would like to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Contact me at the address below or on email@example.com explaining that you would like to take part
- I send you a simple application form plus the CO2 scoresheet and lifestyle audit mentioned above
- You score your CO2 level and decide/pledge how much you would like to reduce your CO2 over the next 12 months.
- Let me know what your CO2 level and pledge amount is.
- Green Wedmore will plant a tree in our community woodland for every pledge
- At the end of the 12 months, re-score your CO2 and see how you have got on.
- Then let me know what target you would like for the following year. Over time I can keep track of your CO2 reductions.
Lands End Farm House, Heath House, Wedmore, Somerset. BS28 4UQ